Monday, July 16, 2012

Beach Fest

driftwod Jigsaw Puzzledriftwod Jigsaw Puzzle

after playing the puzzle you can hyperlink to other beach related haiga posts

revisit Salybia
revisit Picture Post Cards 27
revisit Beach Trail
revisit That Hot Day
revisit Chacachacare Saturday 5
revisit Spiritual Shouter Baptist Liberation Day
revisit Lapping
revisit Chacachacare Saturday 2

These are hot days; and here in the Caribbean we are having Hot as well as Rainy Days, try to stay cool remember to drink lots of water; much love


Lemon grass tea
soothes my tummy
waves calm my spirit

--'Chelle

Thank you for sharing 'Chelle


SmileyCentral.com

7 comments:

Out of Sight L said...

I drink in your words and lotsa mineral water that I love with a twist of lemon ;) geesh is everybody away?

Gillena Cox said...

i ask myself the same question; thank you for stopping by


much love...

Michelle said...

Lemon grass tea
soothes my tummy
waves calm my spirit


My neighbor gave me some lemon grass yesterday. I made such good tea with it today. Yummy! This stuff is so expensive in the store and she gave it to me. ;-)

Adelaide said...

I'm not away. Just not blogging much. Too hot here.

Stay cool everybody.

Adelaide

Gillena Cox said...

Chelle that's such a lovely tea, a friend gave me some and i put the stalks in water and they sprouted after a few days; so i planted it and now i have lemon grass in my garden

glad you stopped my


much love...

Gillena Cox said...

Adelaide thanks for stopping by


much love...

Anonymous said...

http://eekshop.com
Yet about websites (and a number of other communications) far too most of the time fall into a"do nothing more than the facts" status. We say to them the since there are what a number of us bring to the table a number of us publish concise bulleted lists,a number of us lay on the town what we do allowing you to have surgical precision. No fact to the left unstated.